Hosting Billing Manager
(1 + years clerical/customer service/billing experience)
Summary of Position:
We’re seeking a part-time Hosting Billing Manager with 1–2 years of experience. You would be responsible for general billing of all hosting related products. We are more interested an highly organized person than technical.
- Setup billing for new clients
- Assist clients with hosting billing questions and issue
- Organize a website updates schedule and assign to developers accordingly
- Monthly reporting and updates to Ardent management
- Be awesome
Our new team member would need to:
- Be of Good Character
- Be curious about the world
- Be a great communicator, able to express your ideas
- Have experience related to the position
- Be passionate about all things web
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- General understanding of how to use software and the web
- Ability to use Word, Excel, etc.
- Billing proficiency
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of web
- Critical thinking skills
Tip the Scale:
- Help desk support
This is a 90-day (hourly) contract to hire position. The decision to hire on as an employee will be based on performance during the 90 day period.
How to Apply
Complete the form below to apply.