Candidates must submit a digital portfolio (or a link to one) AND a resume. Applications without a portfolio AND resume will not be considered.
Do you love to create digital content? Do you have a high tolerance for sarcasm and dry humor? Then you just might be what we’re looking for!
Ardent is on the hunt for a content creation intern to support the digital marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be self-starting, adept at content creation, and familiar with creating content for a variety of social media platforms. A willingness to take direction, adhere to brand standards, and a natural self-motivation is an absolute MUST.
This position reports to the digital marketing manager and will be under the art direction of our art directors. This is primarily a remote position, but candidates located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area are strongly preferred.
- Very experienced with Adobe Photoshop
- Experienced with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience shooting and editing video
- Familiarity with WordPress
- A solid understanding of basic design principles
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Pre-production experience (storyboarding, sketching, and/or basic concept development)
- An awareness of content trends and “meme culture” is helpful
- Strong writing skills
- Create graphics, video, and GIFs for social media, blogs, and email
- Creative ideation for social campaigns
- Presenting new concepts to the content team
- Managing and organizing social media assets
- Formatting and publishing blog articles
- Creative social media captioning as needed
- Digital portfolio of your best work
- Prior content creation experience for a company, organization, agency, or personal brand
- Adobe Photoshop – Required
- Adobe Premiere – Preferred
- WordPress – Preferred
- Social Media Management – Preferred
- Adobe After Effects – WOULD BE AMAZING
- Available 15 hours per week
Brownie points for candidates who have…
- a YouTube channel
- a personal blog
- a Twitch or YouTube stream
- experience creating content for Twitch and/or Reddit
- Sophomore, junior, or senior graphic design, advertising, or strat comm major (or comparable)
- If not in school: 2 years experience creating content for a company or personal brand
Stipend for the semester
Ardent Creative is an award-winning creative agency that believes in cultivating a culture of ideas. These ideas are inventive, practical and big. This belief is reflected in our work. We continually partner with smaller companies and set them on a level playing field with their Fortune 500 competitors. Our goal has never been about acquiring customers but about building strong relationships with our clients.
Our specialties include design, development, and digital marketing.