Ardent Creative is looking for a junior or senior marketing or communication major (or related area of study) to join our digital marketing team this summer! This position will primarily serve as support for our marvelous SEO/paid ad expert. (Believe us – you’ll be learning from one of the best.)
We don’t expect you to be a digital marketing expert, but we do expect you to be ready and willing to learn!
- Proficiency with software/digital tools and/or the ability to learn new software with relative ease.
- An ability to stay focused on the task at hand.
- An open mind and willingness to learn new things every day.
- A revenue-oriented mindset (bringing in business is the goal!).
- Resourcefulness: the work can range from incredibly mundane to very complex. The candidate should be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- No fear of failure. Much of what we do is trial and error.
- Ability to make decisions driven by anecdotal and empirical evidence. The candidate should have a nuanced approach to their decision-making, utilizing multiple data sets and customer input to make decisions.
These are some of the things you’ll have an opportunity to learn:
- Google/search, display, and social media ads
- Conversion tracking
- E-commerce marketing
- Building custom audiences
- Social post promotion
- Managing ad campaigns
- On-page SEO best practices
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google My Business
- 301 redirects
- and more!
At Ardent, you will spend the summer gaining real-world experience working on digital marketing projects alongside a genius design and development team (at least we think so). We’ll make sure you walk away with valuable career experience and a better understanding of agency life.
A Little About Us
Ardent Creative is an award-winning creative agency that believes in cultivating a culture of ideas. These ideas are inventive, practical, and big. This belief is reflected in our work. We continually partner with smaller companies and set them on a level playing field with their Fortune 500 competitors. Our goal has never been about acquiring customers but about building strong relationships with our clients. Our specialties include strategy, design, web development, digital marketing, social, and SEO.
Interns receive a stipend for the term.