Humor us for a moment: do a quick Google search on your brand. Review the first couple of pages of results: Did you find anything that surprised you? Who else is talking about your brand? What are they saying?
You need proactive planning, quick response, and ongoing strategy to protect your brand from the persuasive effects of negative online content. So, let’s talk details. How does that look in practice?
How do you manage your brand’s online reputation?
- Always be as honest and transparent as possible.
- Actively monitor your brand’s social mentions and direct messages.
- Be aware of what people are saying about you on websites like Yelp.
- Address positive and negative feedback in a timely and polite manner.
- Be ready to tackle difficult PR situations at any time.
So, are you convinced that your online reputation matters for your business? We hope so, because it really is vital to the success of your brand in today’s digital age.
Not sure how to start managing this all for yourself? Let Ardent help you level up your online reputation management game.